Re: Coaster-devel arch-reposity

Tim Heinrich wrote:
Tim Heinrich schrieb:

Hi,
could anyone please give a detailed information on how to set up an arch
reposity for coaster? I've tried the instructions on the
Coaster-homepage but I can't figure it out. Here is exactly what i did:

tla my-id 'Tim Heinrich <tim heinrich gmx de>
tla register-archive http://arch.coaster-burner.org/2004
tla archive-setup tim heinrich gmx de/coaster-gui--main--0.1.4.2
tla tag coaster-devel coaster-burn org--2004/coaster-gui--main--0.1.4.2
tim heinrich gmx de/coaster-gui--main--0.1.4.2

At this point I get the following output:

No such version (0.1.4.2)
name: coaster-devel coaster-burn org--2004
location: http://arch.coaster-burner.org/2004
package-version: coaster-gui--main--0.1.4.2

This is wrong, isn't it?

If I try

tla get tim heinrich gmx de/coaster-gui--main--0.1.4.2

I get this error:
get: no revisions in version
(tim heinrich gmx de/tim heinrich gmx de/coaster-gui--main--0.1.4.2)

Would be nice if you could help me out here.

cu
Tim

Nothing's up here, huh? Where can I watch the status of development of
coaster and how can I contribute anything?