Re: Coaster-devel Great News

Sean Harshbarger schrieb:

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Not really, the real news is that I finally have Gnome CVS and are main
Arch syncing. Now we can get translations into the official releases. If
anyone is still running Gnome 2.10, or better yet, Ubuntu Hoary, I would
like someone to test the Arch to see if it still compiles. Since I am
running breezy on all machines, I cannot test that the sync went through
totally right. Thanks guys.

-Sean