RE: Chronojump for windows using .NET, first tests

Hello Mark

I'm not on Skype.

If you want to use msn and you have problems with your proxy, use meebo:
https://www.meebo.com/

Or use Jabber instant mesenger with any client (it's free)
http://www.jabber.org/

And don't send to the list emails that should be directed to me :)

Bye