gnome-pim 1.1.5 on CVS, but *NOT* released

Fellow calendar hackers:

This is to let you know that there is a new version of gnome-pim
(1.1.5) ready on CVS, but I am not yet ready to release it.  I would,
however, appreciate it if as many of you as possible would cvs update
and test it, specifically its loading and saving of
calendar/gnomecard files and the to-do list categories functionality.
 I have committed a fix to libversit which should enable multiple
categories to work, but want to make sure that it doesn't cause any
additional bugs.

Important notes:

* This requires the latest CVS version of gnome-pilot to compile the
conduit stuff; the conduits may not work in any case, as I'm not sure
of their stability at the moment.

* There is a potentially significant change in the libversit parser,
so I highly recommend that people backup their ~/.gnome/user-cal.vcf
before using this version if it contains any important information.
I haven't noticed any problems on my machine, but no guarantee...

* Please do NOT further publicize this release or package it at this
time.  Once gnome-pilot is back in sync, I will make a formal
announcement and make a tarball available.

That being said, please test it and report bugs to the BTS.  If you
have any problems, let me know.

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal		Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39@columbia.edu>		Columbia College, Class of 1999