Gnomecard font issue with Accelerated X.

Oy...

I've noted a font problem with highbit chars in gnomecard. Being in .dk,
I've ofcourse have some entries containing danish char. While the display
nicely on med RH6.1 box with XFree86, all string ares truncated at any
highbit on my RH6.1 with Accelerated X.

Eg. Andr[e'] St[ae]hr (e with accent and æ)becomes "Andr" etc.

Since the only difference between the machines is the X server, I wonderes
if anybody else had noted this problem ?

The problem is also apparent in eg. gless, when used on the GnomeCard file
and set to fixed font, my Accelerated X box truncates at danish chars.

/dev/eskil
---