Re: Personal Calendar Server Volunteer? (fwd)

The Julian date is the number of days since January 1, 4713 B.C.E.
It makes a good starting point.  Then we can map whatever calendar scheme
we want to the Julian date.

PHP has routines to convert from Gregorian to Julian and from Julian to
Hebrew.  That's how I implemented my Hebrew calendar.