Re: (fwd) Re: gnomecal categories (was: Re: contributing to gncal)

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Dirk-Jan C. Binnema wrote:

> Note that my girlfriend stated that people who need categorization
> in their todo-list have too much to do. ;-)

Perhaps those of us who have the time to categorize everything don't have enough to do.

Tom
Quote of the day for Sunday, 6 February, 2000:
"I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over.
Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the
center."
  - Kurt Vonnegut