Re: Cleanup for 1.0.50

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > You are listed in gnome-pim/MAINTAINERS, but the debbugs/Maintainers file
> > had it going to Federico. I've changed it to go to
> > gnome-pim-maint@gnome.org, and now whoever is in gnome-pim/MAINTAINERS
> > will get the bug reports.
>
> Lovely!
>
> So, one more question: how do I find out about all the
> *-maint@gnome.org addresses?  Can we get those listed in some web
> page?

Any module that has a MAINTAINERS file in the top dir automatically has a
modulename-maint@gnome.org address updated nightly, from the Email: lines
in the MAINTAINERS file.

'ls /cvs/gnome/*/MAINTAINERS,v' gets you a list, I guess. :)

-- Elliot
The time for action is past! Now is the time for senseless bickering!