Re: GnomeCard conduit in CVS

> Can we get a gnome-pim/gnome-pilot release synced up?

Well, on the gnome-pim side, we have the following outstanding issues:

1. There are still two patches which need to get merged into gnomecal
HEAD (Rusty's coloring patch and Miguel's localtime patch).

2. We (gnome-pim-maint) just got a new gnomecard patch submission,
but I haven't had a chance to look at it.  It would probably be
polite to at least consider integrating it before a release.  Miguel,
can you look into that?

Those should be doable in the next few days- I'd say that if I'm not
ready with #1 by Wednesday, we should release without it; we can
always do another one in a few weeks (that's what the devel branch is
good for).

Both of those assume that we're talking about a 1.1/devel release...
HEAD is far from stable, IMHO.

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal		Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39@columbia.edu>		Columbia College, Class of 1999