Re: Request for comments on UI change (resend)

> > The next in my series of little improvements is adding the "quick
> > view" windows from the monthly view to the week view.  For those not
> > familiar enough with the code to know what I'm talking about, I'm
> > referring to the windows which pop up to display the day's events
> > when you click on a day in the Month View.
>
> Button 2 is just too hard, what is the problem with using button-1
> everywhere?

It's already bound- a double click moves to the selected day in the
Day View.  If there is a way to distinguish single-clicks from
double-clicks, that's not a problem, but I don't know how to do that
in GTK+. :)

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal		Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39@columbia.edu>		Columbia College, Class of 1999