Re: Request for comments on UI change (resend)

On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 02:24:33 +0100, Tomas Ogren wrote:

>On 02 November, 1999 - Russell Steinthal sent me these 1.6K bytes:

>> Hmm... Maybe it's my lack of a Palm Pilot which is speaking, but
I'm
>> having trouble visualizing this.
>
>http://www.cs.umu.se/~stric/pilot.jpg

Thanks.  My initial thought appears to be right, though: there's no information about the actual appointments visible in that view.  So even if we code this, I think the Week View as we have it serves a purpose.

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal		Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39@columbia.edu>		Columbia College, Class of 1999