Re: Gnomecal changes

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Russell Steinthal wrote:

> subtle bugs relating to alarm initialization and I'd rather not have
> to go back in and figure out what changed after the fact.

Sure, I've got a working patch now, where I still init alarms everywhere,
except for calendar_string_from_object and all methods in corba-cal.c/

Reg. the End of Recurrence fix, the previous patch did not do the trick
properly. I'm brewing a new fix now.

I'll have patches for both later today I hope.

/dev/eskil
---