Re: Testing

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > what about the somewhat different approach of adding
> > fundamental calendar/pim abstractions to the camel api? in
> > other words, adding event, todo and journal base classes?
> > this also would allow the reuse that we've been discussing.
>
> Why would we do so, if we have 2 perfectly working setups for it?

did you read the msg i sent to calendar-list about
supporting multiple services? currently there's no
equivalent way for the calendar app to interact with any
type of data store other than the local filesystem. im
trying to figure out how to change that. in the course of
exploratory code, im finding that im copying almost verbatim
the camel provider, session, and folder.

the current state of the calendar app is definitely not
sufficient for any kind of interoperability.