LWE GNOME

LinuxWorld comes to Boston for the first time in February and GNOME
Foundation will have booth #9 in the .org pavilion.

There will be a lot going on in Boston that week. With such a
concentration of gnome hackers and users in town, however, might we
organize an evening gathering?  Can someone suggest a handy pub with a
private room that we could book and ask a cover to benefit the GNOME
Foundation?

If you have time during the day that week, we can always use volunteers
at the booth:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12BOS05A/exposition

tim