Sunday Oct 24th, Open Mic Night at Penuche's in Nashua

Hello fellow Boston area Gnome hackers,

I know it is pretty far for most people but last Sunday I played a 1/2
hour acoustic set and I am looking forward to doing it again this
Sunday.  I want to invite anyone who want to come to lend some moral
support, have a few beers or even perform themselves.  It gets started
around 9:30pm and lasts until 1:00 but last week I went on around 10:30.
It's far, it's a Sunday and it is late but hopefully some people will
make the trek. Here are the details:

Sunday Oct 24th at 9:30
Penuche's Ale House
4 Canal Street