jody is ->here<-

Reason: So, Mr. Gnumeric is here. By here I mean 'in Boston.' So... a
get together is in order.

Date: Because Jody leaves Thursday, and because Ms. Jollie will be
locking us all up in her new basement on Thursday night anyway, the Day
For This Event will be June 16th. Sorry for the short notice.

Location: we all seemed to fit in, and enjoy, Flat Top's, last time.
Next time, when we plan this with more than 48 hours, we'll poll and try
to find someplace else so we get variety, but hey... it works. Details
on the location are here:

http://boston.citysearch.com/profile/4748188?cslink=search_name_noncust&ulink=search__searchslot1_520__0_profile_5_1

Time: there is food at Flattop's, but eating elsewhere is encouraged.
Most likely Monkeys will start showing up 7ish- others are encouraged to
trickle in as soon after that as they can :)

See you tomorrow night-
Luis