Going out Wed. Sept 1st

Hey ~

What do people think about going out next wed. the 1st of the month.
I'm shooting for next wednesday instead of sometime this week since I
believe that's a 2.8.0 release candidate and it will give us enough time
to think of a place to go that isn't Flat Top Johnny's. :-)

I'd like a place with outdoor type seating, doesn't have to have pool or
anything, but maybe other people would rather stick with FTJ so as to
have games and stuff to play.  I'm hoping people have suggestions.

Cheers,
~ Bryan