Time: 7ish->onwards
Date: Wednesday, Apr. 28th
Location: the quasi-official Ximian bar:
http://www.flattopjohnnys.com/

The music is good but fairly quiet and there is lots of space if we get
there early enough. Food is decent but not very varied- depending on how
picky you are, you may want to grab something on the way over. This menu
is fairly accurate: http://www.flattopjohnnys.com/dining_menu.htm

Getting there from the Kendall T-stop is pretty easy-
http://tinyurl.com/2fyh2

Call me (617-230-7951) if you're lost.

Be there-
Luis

[1] Dave thought this was going to be a dangling footnote, I bet.