Re: Beast freeze after play any sound

thanks for the replies =)

i'm using the 2.4.34 kernel (because of my modem), and i saw something curious:
when i use the command "beast --bse-driver-list" it show the pcm device right, but after this, when will show the midi device it wait a few seconds, print some text to the screen and after this the system freeze (again =( )
i don't have a midi soundcard, and don't get midi to work correctly in my system using a sis 7018 wave (pc-chips m 810, sis 630 chipset) and i don't need the midi working because i only have to use a few samples and synthetyzers

may be my soundcard?

thanks =)

Sent from the Gnome - Beast forum at Nabble.com.