Danny.

From: Mengmeng Zhang <mengmeng io   >.com>
DVD title and chapter information? <http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=14200751> 2005-12-15 17:19

I'm currently using xine-lib 1.1.1 with xine-ui 0.99.4. I seem to recall in earlier versions of xine (a while ago), when OSD information was displayed for a playing DVD, the title and chapter numbers were part of that display. Now however, they're not. Is there a reason for this? Is there an option I'm not seeing somewhere? It would be very nice to be able to have that information easily accessible.

Thank you very much,
MZ