Re: Forgetting Window Position

On Sat, 7 May 2005, Esben Stien wrote:

Every time I start beast, it has forgotten it's window
position. Talking to the metacity developers, remembering window
position is not a job for the window manager, but for the application.

well, other window managers try to implement window position remembering
themselves.

I want beast to start maximized every time I start it.

Any pointers on how to proceed?

i guess i'll have to implement this in beast and make it configurable then.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef e     s      a
(didn't you tell me on irc, have stability problems with beast you meant to