Re: Playing longer samples

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Thomas Bulka wrote:

Hi List!

Actually I am running beast-0.6.2 on gentoo. I imported some
samples in .wav-format which, unfortunately are longer, than
the duration of a 1/1-note, so I cannot play them until the
end.
Is it somehow possible, to create longer notes than 1/1 or
does there exist another way of playing longer samples?
Sorry for my bad english and thank you very much in advance
for your help!

hi. simply use the resizing tool. i.e. the left mouse button
in insert mode. if you click onto a note instead of an empty
area, you can resize the note to any length that suits your needs.

Regards

Thomas

---
ciaoTJ