Re: Problem with 'New Syntheziser Network'
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Juha Louhiranta <charn charn fi eu org>
- Cc: Beasty Crowd <beast gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Problem with 'New Syntheziser Network'
- Date: Sun May 25 17:53:00 2003
On Sun, 25 May 2003, Juha Louhiranta wrote:
> I'm very sorry to bother you with my problems again! :p
> I got beast compiled, but I can't create a New Syntheziser Network.. beast gives
> me this error:
> BEAST-Message: BstSplash: seen 22/15 items (+7)
> GnomeCanvas-ERROR **: file gnome-canvas.c: line 3509
> (gnome_canvas_request_update_real): assertion failed: (canvas->idle_id != 0)
> What could I do to fix that problem? (I have RH 9 with Gnome v.22.214.171.124)
> I can load the example song and I think it has at least two synheziser networks,
> but I just can't create a new one..
> // Juha Louhiranta
][Date Next] [Thread Prev