Re: beast digest, Vol 1 #26 - 1 msg

Great, I'm compiling now, one first tiny problem about compiling
(probably autoconf): ./configure tells me one warning for libmad and
nothing for libltdl but lets me 'make' and of course doesn't compil
then I install libmad and libltdl and it's ok.

A-LIN.
(I'm waiting for the end of compiling)

http://beast.gtk.org/beast-ftp/v0.5/testing/beast-0.5.2-rc1.tar.gz

>we would apprechiate if people test compiled and test ran this candidate
>and report any problems they encounter to beast@gnome.org.
>
>the list of required dependencies (also in the README) for this release:
>
>GnomeCanvas (GNOME-2.0):
>        ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libgnomecanvas/
>Gtk+-2.0:
>        ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.0/
>Guile-1.6:
>        http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/guile.html
>Ogg/Vorbis (at least version 1.0):
>        http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/download/
>MAD (BSE was developed against libmad-0.14.2):
>        http://www.mars.org/home/rob/proj/mpeg/
>

>---
>ciaoTJ

_________________________________________________________Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166