Re: Current CVS doesn't build

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003, Alper Ersoy wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My fresh checkout does not compile due to bse/bsepcmwriter.{c,h} being
> inexistant.

arg, forgot to commit that with my last changes.
fixed in CVS now, thanks for nagging me.
if you still got problems building like "type_id_BsePcmWriter" undeclared
or missing, remove bse/stamp-bsegentypes.h.

> Also, tests under sfi/ fail, output attached.

oh? i'm not getting that, this needs deeper investigation.
just guessing it might be locale related, can you send me
the output of $ set >env-for-tim and i'll try to get the
check running (failing) with your (probably turkish)
locale?

> --
> Alper Ersoy

---