Re: [Banshee-List] Podcast share?

J:

This a one of those small (but necessary) pieces of functionality that fell through for the initial release. A completely trivial, completely known deficiency, just didn't have the time to do anything about it until now.

I won't have access to my dev box until Tue (moving), but I can have a solution in SVN shortly after that. That is, If someone else hasn't already beaten me to it.

Sorry for the frustration,

~Mike

P.S. Just a thought. Until this is resolved, you could replace the Banshee 'Podcast' directory with a link to the directory of your choice.