Re: [Banshee-List] iPod playlists (was "Re: Child sources patch v0.10")

Hi,

So the good news is that the basic stuff we need to accomplish iPod
playlist support is finally in CVS. This is where we square off and
continue work for the iPod playlist support.

This should be much easier to implement, because it requires fewer
changes than the actual child source support. The problem is that I'm
busy with some other stuff at the moment, so I can't commit to any kind
of time schedule. I'll surely get a go at this as soon as I get some
free time.

Cheers,
Lukas