[Banshee-List] Banshee and the Nokia 770

I'm trying to use the Banshee.Dap.MassStorage plugin with my Nokia 770,
and to that end I've upgraded my installation to Banshee CVS and added
the following FDI entry for my Nokia 770 to HAL:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!-- -*- SGML -*- -->

<deviceinfo version="0.2">
  <device>
    <!-- Nokia 770 -->
    <match key="@storage.physical_device:info.bus" string="usb">
      <match key="@storage.physical_device:usb.vendor_id" int="0x0421">
        <match key="@storage.physical_device:usb.product_id"
int="0x0431">
          <append key="info.capabilities"
type="strlist">portable_audio_player</append>
          <merge key="info.category"
type="string">portable_audio_player</merge>
          <merge key="portable_audio_player.type"
type="string">generic</merge>
          <merge key="portable_audio_player.access_method"
type="string">storage</merge>
          <merge key="portable_audio_player.storage_device"
type="copy_property">info.udi</merge>
          <append key="portable_audio_player.output_formats"
type="strlist">audio/mpeg</append>
          <append key="portable_audio_player.input_formats"
type="strlist">audio/mpeg</append>
        </match>
      </match>
    </match>
  </device>
</deviceinfo>

It does not show up in the Banshee window when I plug it in, either
before or while Banshee is running. I can confirm that the above
properties are added to the Nokia 770 HAL entry by using the HAL Device
Manager program. I can mount it from Nautilus. Any suggestions or hints?
Thanks.

Andrew Barr

(In case anyone is unaware, the Nokia 770 by default shows up as a
standard USB mass storage device backed by the card in the memory slot.
I have a 1GB RS-MMC card in there.)