Re: [Banshee-List] Podcast Plugin

drew put together a package to make running this on Ubuntu Dapper
possible. I'm hosting it at http://missions.ritchietribe.net/node/98.
I haven't tried it out yet and drew hasn't sent me the source packages
yet so be warned, but there it sits if you have a machine to test it
on and don't mind not being able to see drew's changes, go for it.

Thanks Mike, this is a great step in the right direction for Banshee
podcatching. :-)

JSR/