Re: [Banshee-List] Patch to get njb-sharp to work with my Nomad Jukebox 1

Hi Bertrand,

Thanks for the patch. Would you please open a bug for this in GNOME
Bugzilla under Banshee/NJB and attach your patch:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

I'll get that committed today but need a bug opened for record.

Thanks,
Aaron