[Banshee-List] Normilized Patch (A.K.A Browser Patch)

Hello,

I got some time to code, i was tempted to work in the mini-interface but
because the normalized patch is more or less outdated i decided to fix
it.

I see that there are some people using it, that is nice, thanks for the
comments; i decide to update it so the people who use it can also use
the latest banshee code.

Attached is the patch for 0.10.9 with the extras done by Trick, now
united in only one patch. Get a clean 0.10.9  from CVS and please do not
forget to use ./autogen instead of only configure so the make files are
also updated and you avoid any make problems.

It should work with the DAP, but i have not tested; please let me know
if there are any problems with it. I should be able to test that next
week when i have time to configure a second machine with DAP.

About being added to the main trunk of banshee, well that is Aaron
decision, as i said before the changes are more or less very intrusive;
so i guess more testing will be need it before that is even consider by
Aaron.

I hope you like it!

Regards,

Oscar.