Re: [Banshee-List] passing options to gstreamer

Heh, I should have posted this initially as well it would seem.  Here is the complete gst-launch line:
gst-launch-0.8 filesrc location=/path/to/file.mp3 ! mad ! alsasink period-size=1024 buffer-size=4096
So the options I would like to pass to gstreamer are, "period-size=1024 buffer-size=4096".  Is there a way I can make a custom sink by cloning the alsasink and appending these options?  Then I could select it using gstreamer-properties.
Thanks,
Benj

 Edward Catmur <ed catmur co uk> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 14:07 -0800, Benj FitzPatrick wrote:
> Thanks, I should have mentioned that originally. I used
> gstreamer-properties to set the default sink to ALSA prior to doing
> any of this command line stuff, so that has been done already.

What HOWTO are you trying to follow? What are you trying to accomplish?
What is the gst-launch line you use?

Ed