Re: [Banshee-List] Re:Using the monodevelop solution (Aaron Bockover)

Matt,

This is exactly why I wanted intentions discussed on the list. Jon Lech
Johansen [1], who works for mp3tunes.com, has been working on this
plugin for Banshee.

I am not sure of its status, but a few weeks ago I know he was using it
successfully. I'll ask him more about it.

(Or Jon, if you're on this list, perhaps you could fill in the
details :)

Cheers,
Aaron

[1] http://nanocrew.net/