Re: [Banshee-List] Using the monodevelop solution

I mainly started with the MonoDevelop project for Banshee for testing
MonoDevelop itself. With the last two releases, I have actually started
using MonoDevelop to really hack on Banshee, but only as an editor. I
have made no attempt to build Banshee inside MonoDevelop, nor do I
expect it to be simple, nor do I have plans to change this.

If someone wishes to fix this and if that fix does not compromise or
contaminate the existing build system, I would gladly accept a patch to
the solution/project.

Good luck :)

Cheers,
Aaron