[Banshee-List] Cover art patch

Thank you for modifying and committing the patch. (It's a month ago
already, but I've been away and just saw the message)

I just wanted to point out that i had put the checking for covers in the
banshee dir last so there is a way of overriding it with your own images
in de music folder. Amazon sometimes supplies a cover that is different
from the one I got at home. I found that European and American covers
can differ. They sometimes also change over time. This is just a minor
thing though.

Aaron, thank you very much for the tips on cvs and diff. I hope I can
put it to good (banshee) use in the near future. And thanks for a great
musicplayer!

Pepijn