[Banshee-List] Mass Storage DAP Support

So basic support for USB mass storage devices is in CVS, in
src/Banshee.Dap/MassStorage/.  It's not connected to the build system
yet as it's alpha alpha but it's there for developers.  You just need to
add MassStorage to src/Banshee.Dap/Makefile.am.

http://ews.uiuc.edu/~gburt/f-spot/Banshee-UniversalDAP.png

I developed this with an iAudio G3, but it theoretically will work with
any mass storage player.  Issues remaining with this implementation are
you can't have the device plugged in when you run Banshee (b/c of a UI
issue Aaron knows about and hopefully will fix ;), and adding/removing
tracks is not yet implemented (just looking at/playing the files
currently on the device).

The other issue outstanding is the limited number of DAPs that HAL knows
about.  I patched
my /usr/share/hal/fdi/information/10freedesktop/10-usb-music-players.fdi
file to support the iAudio G3.  I'm in touch with the HAL guys and will
hopefully get the probes Aaron collected sent upstream soon.

The plan is to subclass the MassStorageDap class to customize it for
which directory music files go in, what file name format they should be
written in, icons, etc.

Please feel free to check out the code and send/commit patches.

Gabriel Burt