Re: [Banshee-List] Browse Plugin

Hi,

It is not a plug-in, it changes some stuff in the banshee itself, the second part is that it will be kind of expensive
because of banshee reloading the model on every change; Because of that i have evolved that into the normalized version
and because it makes some heavy changes in classes like PlaylistModel and PlaylistView it guess it will take some time
before Aaron can accept that (if accepted at all).

If you want to check the Browser apply the normalized patch in a clean 0.10.6 and then follow the normal install
procedures, it will create a new DB file (banshee2.db) into <home>/.gnome2/banshee/ ; the old one will be left intact.
Feel free to tested and tell me what you think, even if you think it sucks ....

regards,

Oscar.

>>> magnus grand1982 com 03/01/06 1:34 pm >>>
Hi!

I saw that Oscar had created a browse plugin with rhythmbox "like"
browsing support in banshee. Will this plugin be included in the src
tree? How could I compile Banshee with this plugin today?

Magnus