[Banshee-List] Play Queue

Hi!
    I looked on the features page that there is a plan for "Play Queue"
mentioned but I did not see that in the Roadmap. I was wondering if that
is in the plan for 0.11 because it is a very useful feature and quite
frankly, I miss it. It is a major inconvenience right now because
everytime i want songs in a particular order, i just have to add a new
playlist in that order, making it extremely inefficient. I was wondering
if we could add that to 0.11/CVS Roadmap ? or 0.12 because I did not see
anything about implementing this anywhere.

--
Sincerely,
Abijith K.