Re: [Banshee-List] A few things... (and you guys rock)

On 7/28/06, Matt Philmon <mattisking gmail com> wrote:
Ubuntu doesn't seem to have $MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME so this doesn't help me so
much. I short-cutted all of the changes and additions and just ended with
this which works for me. Wikipedia plugin now works nicely. :)

The script should have used $MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME if it's set, but if
not, it looks for Mozilla then sets $MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME based on that.
At least, that's how I think it's supposed to work -- I took that bit
from MonoDevelop :)

--
Michael Hutchinson
http://mjhutchinson.com