[Banshee-List] wikipedia plugin installation problem (fixed)

Hi all,

I just discovered Banshee and I'm impressed. I use Debian Sid and I
installed the 0.10.10 package, everything's fine. I installed as well
the official plugins (w/o thos working only for the 0.11 version), fine
again.

When I try to install the wikipedia plugin, the ./autogen.sh
or ./configure don't give any error message. But make ask me for some
library I don't have I guess :

Package gecko-sharp-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gecko-sharp-2.0.pc'
No package 'gecko-sharp-2.0' found
error CS8027: Error running pkg-config. Check the above output.
make[1]: *** [Wikipedia.dll] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le r�rtoire
� /home/pierre/opt/banshee/banshee-wikipedia-plugin/src �
make: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1

I tried to install some packages and....

Well I just tried harder right now and found the missing package :
libgecko2.0-cil.

It works now but as my email is already written, I send it, it might
help someone...

Pierre