Re: [Banshee-List] Auto-fill like feature?

On Sun, 2006-07-02 at 15:33 -0500, Gregory Gulik wrote:
> However, since I own a Shuffle and don't ever create playlists since
> they're useless on the Shuffle I just want to fill the Shuffle with a
> random sampling of my music archives.

You could do it with the Smart Playlists plugin; create a playlist that
limits the number of songs and sorts them randomly.  Right now it will
only refresh the playlist when you edit it and save it (even if you
don't change anything) or when you restart Banshee.  Pretty soon you'll
be able to limit smart playlists by storage size too.

Gabriel