Re: [Banshee-List] Browser for 0_10_4

banshee-list gnome org, ulas arttek com tr schrieb am 28.01.06 20:50:10:

> Hi Banshee Lovers.
>
> Attached is the browser patch for 0_10_4.
> Synced for BANSHEE_0_10_4
Thanks a lot!

> Addresses performance issues during imports and removal of songs.
> Works with any kind of source (including DAPs, playlists..)(well, should
> work).
I'm using this new patch now, no problems till now =)
Also, performance is great now!

I'm using versions of your patch for some time now (also adapting older ones for new banshee releases / CVS HEAD). Banshee is really only useful with the browser (at least for me), but with that, it's a blast!

Hope this will finally make it into HEAD, now that a stable version has been branched off.

-Michi
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstarkeren E-Mail-Postfach!