Re: [Banshee-List] DBus error

Hi,

One quick sanity check you can do to see if your DBus setup is ok is
to see if there is a dbus-daemon process running as your user. That is
the daemon in charge of the "session" bus for your session, and is
what Banshee is trying to connect to.

If that isn't running, you probably need to modify your xinit/xsession
to run your window manager via dbus-launch. For example, I have the
following in my /etc/X11/Sessions/ion2:

ssh-agent dbus-launch /usr/bin/ion2

Have fun,

Peter