Re: [Banshee-List] Ubuntu Breezy packages

Thanks Stephane! After removing all mono packages it indeed worked.

Best regards,

Jo

On 1/16/06, Stephane Raimbault < stephane raimbault free fr> wrote:
Hi,

I am in similar situation, previously I used debian.meebey.net, to use
apt.filefind.net I deleted all my previous mono packages.

All works fine!

I think mono-jit from debian.meebey.net excludes mono package...

Bye