Re: [Banshee-List] Small Performance Patch 2

Oscar,

This one works great. Thanks.

At the moment, I do not want to use generics. I will probably start
using gmcs to build Banshee around June. You can currently use any C#
2.0 feature that the regular mcs supports, such as yield returns and
anonymous methods. In mcs, these 2.0 language features are compiled into
1.1 IL, so at the moment offer mainly syntactic advantages, but in some
places will yield performance advantages and optimizations once we move
to gmcs.

Cheers,
Aaron