Re: [Banshee-List] One small patch

This patch is mostly correct, however I'm holding off on committing it
because I can cause some inconsistency when searching/sorting.

Start playing a song, and then filter the view such that some songs will
go away, but the song you are playing will remain in the visible set.
The playing iter is not returned properly in your patched version. The
fix should be simple though.

I'll try to look at it quickly tomorrow, but it's off to bed for
tonight.

Cheers,
Aaron