[Banshee-List] transcoder issue / strange bug

Hey folks!

This is my first stab at banshee, and I've been at it for a few days trying to get
support for my nomad jukebox working (zen micro).

The support for NJB seems to be fine to me; I think it's some sort of internal error
with  transcoding.  I am using lame for transcoding (and I also tried it with the xing
option; makes no difference...I always get the same problem).  When I sync and it tries
to do anything, to the console it outputs the following:

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: UNC pass should be of the form
\\server\share.
in <0x0028b> System.IO.Path:InsecureGetFullPath (System.String path)
in <0x0000f> System.IO.Path:GetFullPath (System.String path)
in <0x00015> Banshee.Base.PathUtil:PathToFileUri (System.String path)
in <0x000d0> Banshee.Dap.DapDevice:ConvertSongFileName (System.Uri uri, System.String
newext)
in <0x00137> Banshee.Dap.DapDevice:Transcode ()
in (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void ()

Anyone seen this before / have any clue what I can do about this / where I've gone
wrong?
I'm using banshee 0.10.6, njb-sharp 0.2.2, libnjb 2.2.4, mono 1.1.13.2,
gst-plugins-lame 0.8.11.  Running on a fresh install of Gentoo.

Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

Patrick

--
Patrick "Trick" van Staveren
Western Michigan University