[Banshee-List] won't recognize database 17

Hey folks,

Nearly there, but now it seems as if my ipod software is too recent.
Banshee throws a database read exception and says it doesn't recognize
the database 17.

Are there any workarounds or do I just have to wait patiently? Is
downgrading the firmware an option? If I could figure out another way,
that would be slick...

Here is the exact error so if someone like me comes googleing along
they can find this email:

Ipod.DatabaseReadException: Detected unsupported database version 17.

thanks,
Sean