Re: [Banshee-List] Importing songs

Just curious of what people's expriences are with putting songs bought
from ITMS through pymusique or sharpmusique (or the plugin Aaron is
working on) onto an ipod.  I've got a couple dozen songs I purchased
or got through redeeming pepsi caps last year, whenever I put them on
one of my ipods (shuffle, 4g 40gig, and nano) the ipod sees the song,
but when I play it it just skips over it.  I have only ever succeeded
in putting a .m4a downloaded from the above apps on the ipod with
banshee, just not playable once it's there.

ps.  I screwed my account by using itunes 6, but was able to create
and use a new account all through sharpmusique.