Re: [Banshee-List] Importing songs

On 2/9/06, Mark H. <scubafanman yahoo com> wrote:
> They are from iTunes.  How do I remove the DRM?

Well, if you have ever used iTunes 6, then as far as I know there is
no way to remove the DRM (your account gets flagged and DRM-removing
software stops working).  I'm sure there are smart people working on
this.

If you have not used iTunes 6, then you can use jhymn
[http://hymn-project.org/jhymndoc/] or JusteTune (used to be availabe
at nanocrew.net).  I am barely familiar with these programs, though,
so I can't give any more of a recommendation.

Good luck,
Sandy